Copyright Complaints and Removal Policy:
Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary Department of Idaho and vfwauxiliary.vfwidaho.org both respect the intellectual property of others. This information pertains to Copyrights, Trademarks, and Rights.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on by VFW Auxiliary Department of Idaho and vfwauxiliary.vfwidaho.org through its services, please send a “DMCA Notice” described below through our “Contact Us” page for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement. Once we receive a complete DMCA Notice, we will then evaluate your notice and take such action as is appropriate under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.
To be effective, federal law requires your DMCA Notice to include the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it;
3. Information sufficient to permit us to contact you such as your address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
4. A statement declaring (a) that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, (b) that the above information in your notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury that you are the owner of the copyright interest allegedly infringed or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
5. The physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright interest allegedly infringed.
All requests will require a minimum of 24 hours for our response.